Wednesday, July 12, 2006

when all else fails....

(post pictures of the cat (that I am borrowing). I am in a strange position of not having wireless internet in the same place as my laptop, and most of what I own is in some sort of box, bin or bag at this point in time. The white car was officially donated to the Kidney Foundation today, and so everything that was in that car is now in my blue car; it might take all weekend to figure out which end is up. 'til then, enjoy the cat.)


this cat....

is....

always good for....

a laugh.

He is a king among kings, and demanding enough to keep me on my toes and in line. I love taking care of him.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay kitten!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

That is a beautiful cat.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last picture is great.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

What a handsome boy!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hahaha! He looks a little like my tux kitty, who does a similar sort of roll-wiggle-yawn-meow thing. It's adorable. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Juno said...

You need a kitten.

I think one would go great with the car full of yarn and the nomadic, erratic lifestyle of a med student, don't you?

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my Lady to meet him!

Go Digger, go! And I agree with Juno!!

Doug

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home