Sunday, June 11, 2006

51 weeks.

a weekend in picture form....

Saturday was the Maine Fiber Frolic.....


this sheep was one of the more friendly in the bunch....



the bleeting from this pen was almost too cute to bear...



this note accompanied....

these sheep (the seven weekers)

and the three weekers.



cashmere goats with amazing horns!

Things were purchased but they need to wait for another day. After the frolic I shifted gears and spent time with my family for a "pre-graduation" dinner; my youngest brother graduated from high school today.

Sunday, in photo form....


a wonderful end to a great day of celebration.



happy garden gnomes,

excited because the rain stopped! (my other brother's college graduation was in Boston the weekend of the NH fiber festival; all that rain? it was falling in Boston too....)


and the cats I'm watching still (at midnight) haven't come in. I hope they're enjoying a moonlight hunt and I'll seen them in the AM for food and a day of napping. Life is good. Very, very good.

(this is my last! week! of! my! surgery! rotation! Family practice is due to start next week...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

That bleating drove me crazy... not because it was annoying, but it made me want to put a couple of sheeplets under each arm, go home and put up some portable fencing!

Glad the rain held off a little for the graduation. I think I *actually* saw the sun for a few moments yesterday (gasp!).

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the garden gnome, reminds me of grandfather!

Nice animals, those goats. We have [possibly even the same] multi-horned ones an NH S&W.

NEXT year I will plan on going to the Fiber Frolic. And happy to hear that the graduation went well. Certainly a busy w/e.

Doug

8:20 PM  
Blogger J. said...

i love my louet aswell, thankfully mine came mostly assembled! Good luckonthe countdown and I hope that family med is all that you would like to be at more! Happy moving/shifting as well

9:40 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Much luck with your family practice rotation. I will be thinking of you and hope to hear how it all goes. :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

Those are some well-photographed sheep. Let's hope that next year I am better organized and we are all less waterlogged, and we can actually meet.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home