Wednesday, May 18, 2005

googling

for those who got here via searches of:
- failed med school class
- average schedule of a med student
- how to get to med school

please feel free to email me.

for those that got here via
- pic of a med student
- good luck knot
- how to start labor
- or the (ever popular) EKG interpertation

I'm sorry I can't help you, but let me know what you find out.

(I'm off to school for a three hour embryo board review class and then it's back here to do more of my own reviewing. To paraphrase Mia, "boards in less then a month, EEK!")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tulips are my favorite! I'm down to one test to go! Then...study some more. What a let down.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Jess

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lorette said...

There is one good thing about being as old as I am: I am "grandmothered" in and never have to take internal medicine boards again. You'll do fine, but study anyway, it will make you feel better!
I love the search string game too. It's amazing what people will type into that Google box.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home