Tuesday, May 10, 2005

(International) Mail Call!


some days, my mailbox is empty; other days? things from other countries arrive! The sock yarn arrived today from the UK, looking as good as it did when I saw it for the first time. I can't wait to get started on a pair of sock for myself! And, thanks to J. from the other side of the world (see Adventures in Asia) I know have a chibi! She was kind enough to send me two of them, and threw in some stitch makers she made as well! One of them is a cow and the other is a tiger, and both will be in use soon! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorette said...

Beautiful yarn...that was really fast shipping! I like the stitch markers too.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a PINK chibi! So cute, so elusive. I'm almost definitely, 99% coming to the thingy tonight, so I'll 99% surely see you there! I'm excited!!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home