Sunday, May 15, 2005

is three enough to be addicted?


My newest addiction. They are easy and take about an hour and a half to make (that includes time to make more tea, a trip to the bathroom and me taking my time trying to figure out if I really do want to use that fabric with that one....). The lemon one is for my mom, and has a yellow pocket on the inside.

The middle one was made as a way for me to carry all of my medical "tools" around. The lining? it's a well used and loved scrub shirt that has seen better days. (I'm especially proud of the pocket part of the shirt being on the pocket of this one!) My stethescope tubing is blue, hence the coloring for the bag. The one of the far right is my newest bag for carrying around knitting. (I'm not sure other people would have lined it with blue/green batiked fabric but it works for me!) The pictures aren't great, but I can't figure out how to show the whole finished project... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Glad to see your Maxwell's has a good home. It will be well used and I'm sure will appreciate a good place to rest!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are really nice... You were extremely productive! I love the idea of a shirt pocket ecoming the bag pocket in its second life.

Jess

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice - practicing your "stitches"? :)

Thanks for your comments. I definitely recommend that you go next year!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bags, I love the green one especially, because I'm obessed with green! Congrats on being done with school! When do you start rotations?

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home