Thursday, May 12, 2005

an adventure


She was wonderful; funny and sincere, a bit motherly and willing to see the hilarous side of parenthood and everything everyone else has said she is.

My knitting and she who is the Yarn Harlot in the same picture. (that's the same sweater that hasn't seen much progress lately because I keep working on other things.I hope to do some serious striping this weekend!) The adventure part? I left Willows around 9, thinking I'd be home by 11:30. At 10:30 last night I was sitting at a gas station in Massachuttes waiting for Kennedy's engine to cool down. It took almost an hour to go a few miles in bumper to bumper stopped traffic due to a car accident that had happened earlier. I crossed that Mass border at 11:30, and was home and in bed by 1:30. Would I do it all again? Yup, you bet!! (it was also worth it to travel and meet Laurie and Mia (who I wish I'd gotten more of a chance to talk to!) and Theresa and Danielle!) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! I guess my emanations through the ether weren't enough to do the trick. Hope you don't fall asleep on latex Annie.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home