Thursday, May 05, 2005

an 05/05/05 study-break


I have a (big system exam final) test tomorrow, and this is my "official" (school issued) schedule for next week. I was going to meet up with Julia (of Moth Heaven fame) on Friday the 13th when the Elegant Ewe hosts The Yarn Harlot (of, well, Yarn Harlot fame) until I got my "latest" schedule. It seems the school has other plans for my Friday, and instead of sitting in a yarn shop with my knitting, I'll be attempting to bring "realistic" plastic patients back to life. (acls = advanced cardio life support) After careful consideration and many minutes staring at the Harlot on Tour webpage, and a few emails sent out (to see which shops really are closest to me (speaking of which the customer service at Kalidescope Yarns is amazing! I emailed to see how long it'd take me to get there and got a personalized email complete with "it's a bit far to get here, but she's going to be at places closer to you, such as the Elegant Ewe." I want to order something from them just so I can experience more of the great customer service!)) I'm going to be at the bookstore in Acton, MA next Wednesday. I added it to my schedule, and then, so I wouldn't forget, highlighted it (tests are blue, boards are green and exciting things are yellow). I can't think of a better way to end my semester, and (essentially) my second year of medical school. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! I think I'm going to be there TOO!! I was going to go to the one in Amherst (my hometown) the night before, but I think that my schedule will not permit that. Wednesday looks good, and according to Mapquest, Acton is only 36 min. from Worcester, which is closer than Amherst...I'll keep you posted! I can't find the bookbookbook anywhere...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lorette said...

"I want to order something from them just so I can experience more of the great customer service!"
Now THAT is the best shopping justification I've ever heard of. I'll have to remember that one!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the one standing out like a sore foot, on crutches. Does that mean I have to dress professionally? Forget it! Haven't been able to get a normal pair of pants on over my cast in weeks.
See you there!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home