Monday, May 02, 2005


the cow sitting in his/her new home! It went from a med student's apartment to a grad student's lab - I think that's mooving up in the scheme of things!

12 finished Dulaan hats and one and a half chemo caps! I expect both piles will grow in the next week or two, then it's off in the mail! (I'm not sure I'm going to get to my own pledge of 30 things for Dulaan, but I will continue to knit up my leftover yarn and send them for next year's shipment!)

My secret pal strikes again! I got back from a trip out and about today and found a package slip in my mailbox; I peeked outside and saw the mail carrier a few houses up and caught up with him! He was kind and helpful and gave me the box without a fuss. I couldn't have timed it better! She sent me beautiful yarn in all shades of purples and deep blues - it's my own ideal mix of colors! There's also a notebook with sheep on it (perfect size for my white coat!) a bookmark (so now I won't need to use ballbands) and what looks like a hand-sew sachet that smells wonderful. She also sent me chocolate with lavender in it - I've never tried it before, but I'm looking forward to trying it. Thank you again Jess!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home