Friday, February 18, 2005

Kennedy update: not good.

my parents just emailed: the news isn't good. They called over to hear that the nice saab guys replaced the computer ($$$$$$$$) and so they headed out to pick her up (a 45 minute ride). They got there, settled the bill, then she got as far as the end of the driveway before cutting out again. The guy in charge took her out and also had problems, so they'll look at her again on Monday.

Then my parents drove home. I owe them. I owe them big time.

(my mind is racing with other things that could be wrong, the things that are hard to fix vs. the things that are easy to fix and how much money this might cost and so on. At least she's there, where people who know what they are doing can work on her. Back to my knitting/studying...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home