Sunday, February 13, 2005

First trolling! (perhaps?)

I think I've had my first official "bashing!" Check it out: (note that it says "med studentS" though I am truely only one person...)

http://mb4.scout.com/faccboardsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=31396.topic

I have no idea who it is, why they posted it, or what is meant by "what a terrible idea." Do they mean that medical students shouldn't be knitting? or we shouldn't knit and write about it? I'm preplexed, but not enough to join a forum and ask why, so back to the books I go. Like Alice (at the Doily Maven) I have a pharm test tomorrow, and in our case it's a review test over things that we learned last semester.

4 Comments:

Blogger trackingprojectbackpack said...

Actually the grandma and yak love links were also being referred to as a "bad" idea. The author is the name over on the left hand column. I've got my own opinions to what I think about crochetin and it being more "fun" but since there's nothing nice to say about that, well.....

lynn mindfulmoderation.com

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Don't be offended. He is just from UNC, and being a Duke fan, I can understand his lack of insight into the wonder of knitting blogs. That sock picture is mine. Well, if all he has time to do is be critical of us, I think he needs to get a life! Good luck on your test.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Don't let it bother you. He (obviously) has no taste!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also impressed by the knitting while studying and through lectures. My problem is, if I don't write I don't remember.
Rmily

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home