Friday, May 25, 2007

eye candy Friday

The lilacs are just now blooming and leaving the windows open is an olfactory joy. Yesterday I had the pleasure of learning how to "jar dye" and the journey from vermillion to chartreuse was by way of eggplant and spruce.

I'm finishing up the things on my "to-do" list before I hit the familiar road to western MA. Cummington was the first fiber festival I attended and so it has a solid place in my heart. Not only was it was the first time I met Cate and family in person, but two years ago I bought my first spindle, and last year I purchased Lyle the Louet.

(three wheels in less than a year...who knew?)

Have a great weekend - wherever you are!

5 Comments:

Blogger knitseashore said...

The lilacs are so wonderful, aren't they? We have one outside our kitchen window and the scent is divine.

Have a great weekend!

1:20 PM  
Blogger J. said...

have a great time, wishng that I could find away to be in 2 places at once...

My cats love the bath tub as well, one of them has fallen in while it it filling on occasion, she is never very ahppy when it happens but I always have a good laugh anyway

5:23 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

It was really good to see you. Happy spinaversary. Cummington does have a special place in my heart too, for similar (but not wheel) reasons.

Please post graduation pix.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Obsessiondujour said...

um.....so does that mean that the roving that was hanging in cate's shower was yours? these colors look very similar......

1:43 PM  
Blogger Putting the pieces together... said...

haha! here i am.. there you are...see you soon!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home