Sunday, February 25, 2007

blogger hates me.

this'll be my fourth (fifth?) time tonight trying to post...sufice to say, blogger has a healthy appitite tonight and I don't have the energy to try and recreate everything (again.).

Overall...things are good.

Better than good. I'd even say great.

In fact, everything is falling into place as I had hoped it would.

(it's a bit scary actually. Things haven't looked this good in...(months? years?)...a long time.)

14 weeks and 6 days until graduation - that (almost) appears do-able now.

(I thought I graduated on June 3rd; imagine my surprise when I learned that I graduate on June 2nd!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

It's a good thing you got that graduation date straightened out! Think if you had showed up a day late!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when life is good? You've earned it! It IS a good thing you realized what date graduation is...I chuckle thinking of you all dressed up on the wrong day...haha

8:58 AM  
Blogger margene said...

Congrats!!! Where do you go from there?

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've absolutely earned it, Kristen, and I am *so* happy for you. I can't wait to hear more about how things are shaking out for you!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Oooh, do tell! Email! Email!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home