Monday, April 09, 2007

happiness is....

- 7 weeks, 4 1/2 days until graduation
- 6 weeks 4 days until Cummington
- 3 weeks 4 days until I close on the house (a date! we have a date!)
- 3 weeks 4 days until I am officially done with my rotations
- 3 weeks 4 days until my next "hands on" training weekend w/fantastic docs who know their stuff and love to teach

I was going to tell you all about how the cats are settling in and how glad I am that they're home, but the shelter screwed up the spay'ing schedule and they won't be ready until at least Friday. It'd be an understatement to say I'm disappointed - I was really looking forward to bringing them home today.

So, instead, enjoy this video. It's one of my all time favorite Sesame Street clips, and I was delighted to find it on YouTube. (If I knew how to embed it correctly, I'd have it here. All attempts to do so have failed. Click the link - if you have cats, or like cats, or are a child of the '80s who used to watch Sesame Street - I think it'll be worth it.)

I have been knitting - more when I have all elements of my camera (cords, charger, etc) in one place.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkinmama said...

Love that cartoon. Looks like 3 weeks, 4 days will be a busy day. So glad things are falling into place for you.

6:49 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

looks like i'll see you at cummington

12:17 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You are so getting there!

6:38 PM  
Blogger me said...

The shawl---- what about the shawl??? I need more. I totally realize that I am placing my own anxieties about not completing my last paper before my own graduation onto you and your shawl. Nonetheless, the clock is ticking....

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up over here...wow, you have been busy! All of this news is incredible and I am a bucket of grins... congrats on all fronts

8:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hahaa! I started laughing as soon as the video began! Too funny! I remember that. Gotta play it for the kids. Good luck with everything - you have a lot going on!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog while searching for knitters who had made the pie wedge shawl (I'm just starting mine).

Your new kitties are so sweet, and I wish you all great happiness as you start life together in your new/old house! Shelter cats are special. :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Baycolonyfarm said...

Just wait until you see the NEW vendors at MAS&W! ;-)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home