Sunday, April 17, 2005

happiness is.....


Posted by Hello
- a weekend on the lake with the cats (the one pictured is the one nearest and dearest to my heart; any attempt to get all three of them into one picture was laughable....)
- take-out from three of my all time favorite places; one for burgers, one night of pizza and today's lunch special from the best chinese place in the state
- getting back into town in the late afternoon and finding a parking spot right in front of my building
- the four loads of laundry I did while "home" for free
- a clean bill of health from my doctor and advice from Margene that helped to keep my arm from getting too sore
- being able to see (the woman I consider) my godmother while in town
- the wonder that is the bookbookbook; I feel like she's somehow read my mind! (the post I wrote about Sonnet's sleeve not growing? I'm not the only one who has experienced the black-hole phenomenon....)
- joining the new "back-tack" group for a knitting notions sewing swap-a-roo

I have a test tomorrow, and am going to spend the rest of the evening reviewing; I'm tired (in more ways then one) and so my studying and reviewing has been taking me twice as long as I thought it would. This week is a busy one, but with any luck I'll make some progress on my projects. I have nothing new to report on Sonnet - I took it home to show my parents who said the same thing I did: it looks better off me then it does on me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home