Wednesday, May 25, 2005

what my doctor ordered


Three people have all claimed responsibility for giving me the cold/cough/sinus headaches I've been fighting for the past week, but I don't blame any of them. All of this (along with some prescription asthma meds) is keeping me going. Knitting has slowed to a crawl, and as time passes the idea that I might still be working on the striped sweater (instead of wearing it) is becoming a reality. (but better to be sick and curled up in a blanket studying board questions early this week then this weekend or closer to the boards!) (again, I'm okay and will be okay, but am disappointed that I'm not making more progress on my sweater!) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

Get better Girl, sad the the sweater will not be done, but you can still show it off. I quite like it myself.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home