Sunday, June 12, 2005

pictures of happiness


sheep, waiting to be herded by the dogs

the three dogs all keeping their distance (much was done with the dog's eyes) and the sheep all running through the ramp. They all clumped up together and needed some intervention to go through one at a time....

Woolybuns Chris with a (beautiful!!!) male baby bunny.

the bunny, not real sure about what all the people were doing there

the goods

the yarn Rosemary spun and plyed next to my spun and plyed yarn

my dad's midlife crisis

my mom's more, um,

rebelious midlife crisis? Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great set of photos - that rabbit sure looks a bit worried! Those bikes are just fab.

Started using the yarn you sent me for a scarf - it is beautiful... but, boy, i have to keep my eye on the needles!

Best,

Jess

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! GO MOM!!
Smith and I were just talking about doing something like that yesterday!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy yummy yarn! You made that! Pretty cool process eh? -- Sara
www.glbt-knit.com/saras
saraterryatgmaildotcom

7:24 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

Love your motorcycle shots. Can you tell me how you were able to launch several pics in one entry? I also use Hello and Blogger.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home