Thursday, March 10, 2005

kno knew knitting knews

I'm a mere 18 hours away from my week of not having to study for a system exam (and instead will be studying for boards) and to say that I'm excited is an understatement!

Sonnet: my mistakes were greater then my progress, and so I finally ripped the start of a sleeve out and left her alone. I'm disappointed that I won't be wearing it tomorrow, but know that it will knit up much much easier when I'm not focused on schoolwork. (Normally I can knit and study without any problems, so I'm not sure what all the mistakes were about....)

(I also tried to start a Dulaan hat and frogged most of it; the same was true of another set of pulsewarmers I picked up this evening.)

After a marathon study session at school this afternoon I'm home to put in another few hours. I really can't wait until the gastrointestional exam is OVER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Do you knit and read at the same time? I have been trying to fgure out how to do that. Good luck on the boards. I remember those days.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home