Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Starting Small

this is the first entry in what I hope will be a long-running "blog." I've been reading others knitting blogs for awhile, and finally feel like I knit enough to put myself out there.

about me: I'm a second year med student in the northeast United States. I learned to knit when I was younger and didn't really pick it up again full force until last year. Knitting in classes with required attendence helped me get through my first year - and it also meant I was able to give everyone scarves for Christmas last year. This year I've been working on sweaters - a few for me, and a few are gifts. My yarn stash is much larger then I feel it should be, and so my goal for the month of December and maybe January is to thin it out a bit. (this coincides with my living expenses funding running low as well!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home